We provide an effective puppy pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour, learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Find out how to protect your puppy against common parasites and diseases.
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about puppy pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behavioural problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Our class accepts puppies between the ages of 8-12 weeks and has a maximum of 6 puppies per course to ensure you get quality time with our trainer.
Puppy school is run on a Tuesday evening from 7pm-8pm for 4 weeks. If our classes get full we often put on an extra class on a Thursday.
Our puppy school teacher is Kate Newton from For Paws - you can see some information about Kate under the About Us and Meet Our Team tabs. You can also see more about Kate and For Paws at their website
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our puppy pre-school classes.