Welcome to Doubleview Vet Centre
Our dedicated team is always here to provide a gold standard of Veterinary Care for you and your pets
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR CLIENTS REGARDING COVID-19 AND VISITING THE PRACTICE
We are dedicated to provide ongoing veterinary care during these uncertain times however to do this we are asking for the co-operation of all those that are needing to veterinary attention please ask yourself the following questions BEFORE coming to the clinic:
- HAVE YOU TRAVELLED OVERSEAS IN THE LAST 4 WEEKS?
- ARE YOU FEELING UNWELL?
- HAVE YOU GOT A FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT OR ACHES?
- ARE YOU MEANT TO BE IN SELF-ISOLATION OR WAITING TEST RESULTS FOR COVID-19?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS WE KINDLY REQUEST YOU DO
NOT COME TO THE CLINIC BUT CALL US ON 93411200
Our ONLINE BOOKING PORTAL IS NOW CLOSED please call the clinic directly to make an appointment 93411200.
IF YOU HAVE A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ON ARRIVAL TO THE CLINIC PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW GUIDELINES:
- Please call the clinic when you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please stay in your car with your pet and await instruction. Your pet will be taken into the clinic for examination while we kindly request you stay in your car or outside the clinic. All communications with vets will now be over the phone.
- Please answer and email return the following questionare (see link below) regarding your pets condition PRIOR to arrival for your scheduled appointment. LINK TO QUESTIONARE.
- If you are a NEW CLIENT please refer to the Booking and Pet Registration tab on this website to complete and submit the new client form prior to your appointment.
- Please be aware we can only accept card payments and would prefer payment over the phone to minimise exposure and risk to our community and our staff.
- Non essential appointments such as nail clipping will be deferred until this pandemic has passed.
- Nurse consults for procedures such as anal gland expression, cartrophenboosters and cytopoint boosters will only be performed during nurse clinic hours. Mon-Fri 12pm to 2pm and Sat 4pm-5pm. Appointments essential.
- We can no longer host Puppy Preschool classes.
We thank you for your consideration and hope all our clients, pets and community can stay informed and stay well. Keep safe and we wish you and your families all the best.
IF YOU AND YOUR PET DO HAVE TO ENTER THE CLINIC PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW GUIDELINES:
- Please be aware to keeping your pet on lead or in its carrier and with you at all times.
- Maintaining the recommended 1m distance between you and our staff or other clients at the clinic. You will see the crosses marked on our reception floor as a distance indicated.
- Do not use physical greetings with staff including shaking hands or hugging.
- We also kindly request that only 1 owner enter the consult room with their pet, additional pet family members can wait in the car or outside the clinic. If multiple family members are attending the clinic we may advise you all to return to your car and your pet be admitted into our hospital for exam and further discussion about your pets treatment will be done over the phone.
- Please use alcohol based hand sanitizers at our reception desk and in consulting rooms as frequently as necessary.
- Please sneeze/cough into your bent elbow and wash your hands frequently.
Our staff and wider community thank you for your consideration during this uncertain times and hope we can all stay well and continue to provide gold standard of care to you and your pets in the future
WELCOME TO THE DOUBLEVIEW VETS
We are a modern and professional veterinary centre which offers gold standard care and services for your family pets in Scarborough, Doubleview and the surrounding suburbs.
Our dedicated veterinarians and vet nurses will provide you with the best advice for your pet’s health care and wellbeing. Our staff are passionate about educating and supporting our clients to ensure their pets lead a healthy and happy life. We know that helping our clients and patients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options so you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet
Our clinic has purpose-built facilities to accommodate the different needs of our canine and feline patients. We also treat a range of exotic small animals including rabbits, guinea pigs and birds. Our clinic is fully equipped with a surgical operating theatre, state of the art anaesthetic monitoring, digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental x-rays, in-house blood machines and clinic laboratory.
We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. We have separate waiting areas and consultation rooms for cats and dogs and separate in hospital wards designed specifically for their comfort.
We are also a Gold accredited Cat Friendly clinic which ensures that your felines vet visits are as stress free as possible. We also have Whiskers Wednesday, our cat only consulting times, every second Wednesday 11am-3pm for those kitties who prefer to visit without dogs in the clinic.
Join our Doubleview Vet Diamond Club and enjoy peace of mind knowing that all your pet's healthcare is taken care of.
Diamond Club members receive the best preventative medicine for their pet in a simple and affordable annual package which includes annual vaccinations & health check, parasite control and fantastic discounts and rewards.
Click here to find out about the benefits of becoming a Doubleview Diamond Club Member